Halton Community Participation provides stimulating and exciting activities for adults of all ages. We are committed to accommodating and supporting people who have a variety of interests and challenges. This location is wheelchair accessible, with support available for those who require lifts and/or transfers related to providing personal care.
- Physical activities include swimming (which takes place on-site in a therapeutic heated pool) and ‘Be Fit’ exercise program
- Our Creative Expression arts and craft program, tailored for adults of varying abilities that encourage people to explore the artist within
- Community scavenger hunts
- Sensory participation activities
- Volunteer and employment opportunities in the community
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
To learn more, or join this program:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 905-285-0540, to purchase this service directly. Contact your local Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) office: www.dsontario.ca to access Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS) funded Community Participation Supports.